|Alien Dragon||Mars Dragon|
- Collect Alien items, get abducted in the Space Trip Minigame, and win battles to get the two new exclusive Dragons
- Note that you can collect more items by using speedups in farming, breeding, daily fights and Space trips
- You can collect from farming, breeding, adding friends, completing levels in the Space trip minigame, and defeating enemies in the Fights of the Alien Island
If you want to add both Alien and Mars Dragon to your collection you will need to get all the items. Good Luck dragon tamer!
- Beam Guns - Get 1 free every 12 hours to get all 20 of them. Purchase another for 3 gems without waiting.
- UFO's - Collect all 15 from collecting foods from farms. Purchase another for 5 gems.
- Space Trip - A mini-game to bring the alien to abduct to his spaceship. You can get some gold, food or gem bonus on the game. Play every 24 hours to collect 1 of all 10. Purchase another for 5 gems to get one point directly or 3 gems to play again without waiting.
- Asteroids - Get asteroids for free when you invite friends to play Dragon City. 5 asteroids needed. Purchase one for 5 gems without inviting them.
- Baby Aliens - Collect all 15 Baby Aliens from breeding dragons. Purchase another for 3 gems.
- Fight Map - Combat dragons every 1 challenge of 10 in 24 hours. Purchase another for 5 gems to get one point directly or 3 gems to play again without waiting for another fight.
Collect all 75 items to get the exclusive extraterrestrial dragons: The Mars Dragon & The Alien Dragon.
- 48 hours : 75 %, (- 0.12 % every item)
- 16 Hours : 50 %, (- 0.12 % every item)
- 15 Hours : 35 %, (- 0.12 % every item)
Fight MapYour opponement will duplicate your dragon stats. This include level, stars and an aditional bonus past battle point 3. The only way to victory is to make use of the critical advantage.
- Battle point 1: Zombie Dragon
- Battle point 2: Medieval Dragon
- Battle point 3: Vampire Dragon
- Battle point 4: Pirate Dragon
- Battle point 5: Mojito Dragon
- Battle point 6: Robot Dragon
- Battle point 7: Bat Dragon
- Battle point 8: Ninja Dragon
- Battle point 9: Two Headed Dragon
- Battle point 10: Alien Dragon & Mars Dragon
- In Beam Guns, last time you can get one every 24 hours. Its now reduced to 12 hours.
- In Space Trip mini-game at 7th time out of 10. Lots of golds and foods and 1 gem placed there and formed in letters naming: DRAGON CITY (NO OBSTACLES IN THIS LEVEL)
- In Space Trip mini game at the 8th level, after the above mentioned food / gem / no obstacles, this level has obstacles with NO gold, food, or gems.
- Even if one does not plan to get the dragons (or spend gems on them), playing Space Trip can yield 1 gem per try (try to advance to a level in which a gem can easily be collected and then crash to an obstacle before you finish the level) and even the Fight Map can be used to advance ranks of some of your dragons slightly.