|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|8||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use dragons that are level 20 or higher
Don´t make this dragon get angry! It may look a little bit absent-minded and cute, but there are secret powers hidden in its mutant blood.
- In the baby and an adolescent form, this dragon is a scientist.
- In his adult form, this dragon becomes an angry monster.
- The Angry Dragon's adult form resembles the Marvel Comics character The Incredible Hulk. It is also similar to the Hulk in that it's a scientist when calm and becomes the Hulk when angry.
- Although it resembles Hulk, Hulk's actual color is Dark Green.
- This dragon is currently available in the Dragon Black Market.
- He was on a recruitment offer on 3/6/2014.
- It was available in Wacky Lab Island.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.