The dragon is only available in Olympus Island. This event will expire.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Judo Kick||863||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|4||Storm||1050||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|8||Meteor Shower||650||1 day||Asteroid||1200|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Atlas is usually exhausted from carrying the globe from one side to the other. That duty has shaped his body, resulting in a powerful dragon able to perform the most impressive attacks!
- The most widely known Greek mythical figure known as Atlas is the brother of Prometheus and forced to bear the celestial sphere on his back, despite frequent misrepresentations that he bears only the earth.
- There are two other noteworthy Greek figures named Atlas.
- One was the son of Poseidon and the Atlantean princess.
- The other was a mythical astronomer king of Mauretania who crafted the first celestial globe and for whom we name collections of maps "Atlases".
- This dragon may be controversal, because in the Greek Mythology, Atlas was forced to hold the celestial sphere, and not the planet. However, he is commonly represented holding the Earth.
- The Atlas Dragon became available for the 2nd time in the Olympus Island Event, 13 Dec Thursday 20 Dec, 2013.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.