|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Laser Beam||650||12 hours||Electric Shock||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon is even harder to spot than the northern lights themselves and hence not much is known about its nature. Just get ready for the most amazing show that this planet has to offer!
- This Dragon has the same attacks, weaknesses and HP of the Hot Metal Dragon.
- The name of this dragon comes from "Aurora Borealis".
- Aurora is also a name of many places around the world, i.e. Phillipines, Romania, and the U.S. to name a few.
- The Aurora Dragon became breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Dragon Book update.
- The Aurora Dragon appeared in The Winter Casino Event from 28/12/2012 to 1/12/2013. It was breedable and available in the shop for a very short time. It is no longer available.
- It gets 1+ ruby one its chest for every time it changes is form.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
- Game File Locations: