|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Lightning||550||12 hours||Electric Shock||1050|
|15||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Running out of batteries all the time? This dragon will be your new best friend and you will always be charged with energy when around it!
- A Battery is a device consisting of one or more electrochemical cells that stores chemical energy for transformation into electrical energy.
- The Battery Dragon is made of electrical circuit components -- wires, battery, etc.
- During its adolescent stage, its body parts detach from the center and orbit around the battery.
- You can also get a Gold Dragon by breeding with the same parents.
- It has a tail made from wires.
- This dragon is also available in Dragon Black Market.
- This is the only dragon in the Sparky collection of the Dragon Book which doesn't resemble the Electric Dragon in it's baby form.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.