|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Flaming Arrows||650||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|8||Flooding||650||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Weirdly enough this dragon made of snow and ice seems to like hot and wet environments! To see this rare dragon flap around in a pile of lava is definitely worth the effort!
- This Dragon is the only Dragon in the Frosty Collection that is not part Ice.
- You can also get a Cloud Dragon with the elemental pair of dragons.
- This is the only Flame Element Non- Rare Hybrid Dragon that is weak to Flame Element.
- If Blizzard vs. Blizzard, your dragon must have high HP with your best dragon's attack.
- In his adolescent stage, his face resembles Charles Montgomery Burns from "The Simpsons".
- The baby Blizzard Dragon looks like baby Crystal Dragon.
- Blizzard's tail changes as it grows
- As it grows, the body is getting thinner.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.