|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Deep in the sea and close to the volcanic faults, the Blue Dragon emerged centuries ago as the King of the dephts. Are you bold enough to tame him?
- Element 1 -
- Element 2 -
- Element 3 -
- Cost in Store - N/A
- Breedable - No
- (Breeding) Time - Not Breedable
- (Hatching) Time - 16 Hours
- Selling Price - 100000
- - 30000
- Category - 4
- Blue Dragon is a tribrid (3 elements) as opposed to a hybrid (2 elements).
- You can get this dragon by recruiting friends at Recruitment Tavern
- Its posture or stance resembles the original Pure Dragon.
- Blue Dragon is currently in the Dragon Black Market as a Mystery Dragon.
- On 03 Feb 2014, Blue Dragon became the featured dragon in the Dragon Black Market.
- The Blue Dragon was removed from the Dragon Black Market on 10 Feb 20114.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.