Process 2: Checking ConditionEdit
- If both dragons from this combination are rare hybrids, the legend list will be added to the array list. This list is located on your user info config, which is located server sided.
- If both dragons from this combination are legend dragons, the legend list will be added to the array list. This list is located on your user info config which is located server-side. If rule 3 is active, the results from this rule will not be added to the array list.
- If Parent A and Parent B contain the same dragon. It's a possibility to get that dragon. This dragon will be added to the array list.
- If both dragons from this combination are legend or pure (wildcards), the following dragons will be added to the array list: elementals, hybrids and rare hybrids. If the type is pure and rule 3 is activated, the wildcard effect will not be added to the array list.
- If one of the parents is a pure elemental, then this element will be read as 2 elements: Pure and Elemental. Process one will then be repeated.
- If both parents are pure elemental, both pure elemental types will split in two, like step 5, and the process will repeat one more time.
When you are breeding two dragons together, the possible results will be listed into 3 different type of slots each with a limit of 11. In total there are 33:
Both Unique as Special Dragons will never be listed inside one of these slots. When there are more than 11 dragons that can be listed into a difficulty the dragons will be chosen randomly.
Every dificulty has 1 slot unlocked on default (1:1:1). In order to unlock the others you will need a specific ammount of rate value. This value is in fact the current earning of your two dragons:
|Earning Formule||Unlock Requirement|
|if level is < 10 or same 10:rate = start coin + add coin *(level-1);
if is more than 10
|If your rating is below 50, only 1 slot from each dificulty will open, which puts each dificulty at a 33.33% chance.|
See more at Breeding/Rate_Value