|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Flaming Arrows||650||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|8||Head Butt||788||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Life Drain||550||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The fire inside the Burning dragons is not usual fire. It's a magic dark fire with the power to consume anything in seconds, much quicker than the usual and of course way more dangerous.
- Even though the dragon resembles the Jade Dragon sepertine figure it flies alot differently as it does not float but it flies like a sepertine dragon.
- Its eyes, like of the Glacial Dragon , gets smaller and smaller as it matures.
- This dragon is similar in appearance to the Jade Dragon and the Lava Dragon.
- You can get this dragon by recruiting friends at Recruitment Tavern or in the Dragon Black Market.
- It was introduced during The Dungeon event, and matches the Dungeon Reward Dragons with its Dark/Flame Elements. It may have been considered as a Reward Dragon.
- It has no hind legs.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.