Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Flaming Arrows||650||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|8||Head Butt||788||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Life Drain||550||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The fire inside the Burning Dragons is not the usual fire. It's a magic dark fire with the power to consume anything in seconds, much quicker than the usual and of course way more dangerous.
- Even though the dragon resembles the Jade Dragon serpentine figure it flies a lot differently as it does not float but it flies like a serpentine dragon.
- Its eyes, like of the Glacial Dragon,Hydra Dragon,Dark Stone Dragon,Origami Dragon gets smaller and smaller as it matures.
- This dragon is similar in appearance to the Jade Dragon and the Lava Dragon.
- You can get this dragon by recruiting friends at Recruitment Tavern, Breeding in the Breeding Sanctuary or in the Dragon Black Market.
- It was introduced during The Dungeon event, and matches the Dungeon Reward Dragons with its Dark/Flame Elements. It may have been considered as a Reward Dragon.
- It has no hind legs like the Photon Dragon.
- Along with the Blue, Glacial and the Gargoyle Dragon, it is available in both, the Recruitment Tavern and the Breeding Sanctuary.
- In the Old Recruitment Tavern it was the last Dragon, however in the new one it is the first.
- In combat it flies in a straight position, but in the habitat it flies like a flying snake.
- He was on the Black Friday Special on 24/11/2014.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.