Carnival Games was a limited Mini-Game in Dragon City.
No longer working error 404 here.
Rules (Difficult Mode)Edit
The player has 10 seconds to guess the silhouetted Dragon. The silhouette could belong to any Dragon and could be a baby, adolescent or adult. They resemble the silhouettes used in the Dragon Book before the player collects the particular dragon.
- Cost: Free for me
Rules (Easy Mode)Edit
The player has to choose between four answers, one being correct.
- Cost: 20 Gems
The player has to type manually the name of the Dragon. Example: For Pure Water Dragon, the player would have to type pure water (this is not case sensitive).
- Important: Please ensure that the game is not running in Full Screen. Typing is only enabled within the browser, and the system will not warn the player first. Press Esc to exit Full Screen.
The hardest part is you can't distinguish a dragon. For example;
|It Could Be A...||Or Maybe It's A...|
Note: Pls. comment if it's missing or wrong about some dragon look-alikes
Reward on GuessEdit
Pure Electric Dragon, Pure Dragon or Legendary Dragon
- 1. Pure Dragon/Pure Metal Dragon/Pure Dark Dragon (September 13, 2012 - September 17, 2012)
- 2. Aztec Dragon/Pure Water Dragon/Pure Dragon (September 20, 2012 - September 24, 2012)
- 3. Chinese Dragon (September 27, 2012 - September 30, 2012?)
- 4. Mirror Dragon/Butterfly Dragon/King Dragon (September 30, 2012 - October 10, 2012)
- 5. Wizard Dragon/Pure Earth Dragon/Pure Fire Dragon (October 10, 2012 - October 15, 2012)
- 6. Two headed Dragon/Pure Ice Dragon/Pure Dark Dragon (October 17, 2012 - October 22, 2012)
- The game was likely introduced because of the "Fall Fair" events happening during September in the real world.
- The Hard Mode was introduced late the first day of the mini-game's release.100 DAYS FOR 5 PRIZE THEME
AZTEC,CHINESE,KING,LEGENDARY OR SKYBIG REWARD |}
The next Carnival Game will be on December 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM