|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|4||Stitching Roots||550||12 hours||Leaf Blast||1050|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|15||Leech||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This cheerful meat eater is almost blind but has an extraordinarily keen sense of smell. It can smell anything from miles away, so don't ever think that you can surprise this Dragon however hard you try.
- It is a dragon with no eyes.
- Carnivore Plants in life include the Dunea and the Venus Fly Trap.
- It is the only dragon in the Dragon Book in The Monstrous Collection that does not have a Terra element.
- The breeding for this dragon can also result in a Rattlesnake Dragon.
- When it's a baby, it doesn't have legs, as a juvenile, it walks on two legs and as an adult, it can walk on four legs.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.