|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|4||Flaming Arrows||650||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|8||Karate Brick Break||1013||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|15||Nail Rain||550||2 days||Ninja Stars||1350|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This unique armored Dragon will be one of the most precious pieces of your collection. As powerful as Armadillo, and as stunning as Platinum, the Chainmail Dragon is a magical masterpiece.
- Before this dragon was released, he had 200 basepower and existed out the elements Metal and Terra.
- Very few have Karate Brick Break as third attack(like the Pure and some Pure hybrids).
- You can get this dragon by buying it in the Dragon Black Market.
- This dragon is one of the few dragons with a sword, same applies to the Black and White Knight Dragon, Pirate Dragon, Sylvan Dragon and the Octopus Dragon.
- You can't get this dragon anymore at the Recruitment Tavern(on PC).
- Both of its elements are weak against electric and when attacking on flame element the result will be weak.Also both it's elements are weakness to Ice element.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.