This event has expired on 29 Jul 2015 10:00:00 +0000.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Lightning||550||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|8||Nail Rain||550||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|15||Ghost Cloud||1050||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The Cheshire Cat Dragon loves to appear and disappear at will! This dragon sometimes raises philosophical points to annoy or baffle other inhabitants of Dragon City.
- He was released on 27/5/2014 in Wonder Island.
- It is based on The Cheshire Cat in the story "Alice in Wonderland" by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.
- There is a saying based on Cheshire Cat that is "Why are you laughing like a Cheshire Cat ?"
- At Level 1 it has a revenue of 15/ per min.
- It was availabe as a part of Celestial Island in July 2015.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.