|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|4||Lava Balls||550||12 hours||Nuclear Hit||1050|
|8||Flooding||650||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|15||Flaming Arrows||650||12 hours||Nuclear Hit||1050|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Many people don't even know that they have seen this Dragon because it perfectly blends into the sky. If you feel like the rain is sometimes following you, here you have the explanation!
- A cloud is a visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body.
- Cloud Dragon only generates lightning when causing rain.
- Cloud Dragon has the same shape of the egg with the Storm Dragon, only a lighter color tone.
- This dragon has the same appearance of the Storm Dragon only a lighter body tone color.
- The egg of this dragon is similar to the Ice Dragon's egg.
- You can also get a Blizzard Dragon with the same parents.
- It is one of the dragons that one of its elements is a weakness of the same dragon.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.