When dragons battle, the damage inflicted by an attack is dependent on several factors:
- a = "Base Power Dragon" + ("Base Power Attack" if physical: /2)
- b = (a+a*0.2*"Level Dragon")*1.8
- c = b*(1+(0.05*"Amount Stars Dragon"))
- d = c*"Element Bonus
Base Power Dragon
The Base Power of your Dragon Calculates both Hp as damage output. The damage power of an dragon varies with there type:
- Elemental Dragons all have an basepower off 100.
- Hybrid Dragons varies between 150 and 200.
- Rare Hybrid Dragons are all listed on 250 basepower. The only exeption dragon is Poo Dragon with only 150 Base Power.
- Both Legend as Pure Dragons have an basepower off 300.
- Unique Dragons varies between 150 and 300 BasePower.
Base Power Attacks
Each attack has a base damage. Physical base power will split in haf ones the calculation start. The power varies between 100 and 700 Base Power.
|Punch||100||Flying Kick||150||Hard Charge||200|
|Stunning Hit||250||Head Butt||300||Judo Kick||350|
|Hammer Fist||500||Karate Brick Break||600||Deus Sword||700|
|Physical Attack BasePower will split in two add the start of the calculation.|
As a dragon wins fights, they gain stars. The first three stars are Bronze, the next three are Silver, and the last three Gold. Each star gained adds 5% to the damage caused by each attack. In total you can have up to 9 stars (= 3 gold stars).
The Element Bonus (is multiplied by the value 0, ½, 1, or 2 ~ also known as immune, resistance, normal and critical)
More info: Elements
The Electric Shock of a Lvl 15 Gummy Dragon with 1 Silver star will cause:
- a = "Gummy Dragon 250 Base Power" + ("300 Electric Shock Base Power"
if physical: /2)
- b = (a+a*0.2*"Level 15 Gummy")*1.8
- c = b*(1+(0.05*"4 Stars"))
- d = c*1
- a = 550
- b = 3960
- c = 4752
- d = 4752
Result: The Gummy will deal Expression error: Missing operand for *. damage.
Hint: You can calculate the damage of your dragon itself by fill in this template on your sandbox: