Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When dragons battle, the damage inflicted by an attack is dependent on several factors:
- a = "Base Power Dragon" + ("Base Power Attack" if physical: /2)
- b = (a+a*0.2*"Level Dragon")*1.8
- c = b*(1+(0.05*"Amount Stars Dragon"))
- d = c*"Element Bonus
Base Power Dragon
The Base Power of your Dragon Calculates both Hp as damage output. The damage power of an dragon varies with there type:
- Elemental Dragons all have an basepower off 100.
- Hybrid Dragons varies between 150 and 200.
- Rare Hybrid Dragons are all listed on 250 basepower. The only exeption dragon is Poo Dragon with only 150 Base Power.
- Both Legend as Pure Dragons have an basepower off 300.
- Unique Dragons varies between 150 and 300 BasePower.
Base Power Attacks
Each attack has a base damage. Physical base power will split in haf ones the calculation start. The power varies between 100 and 700 Base Power.
|Punch||100||Flying Kick||150||Hard Charge||200|
|Stunning Hit||250||Head Butt||300||Judo Kick||350|
|Hammer Fist||500||Karate Brick Break||600||Deus Sword||700|
|Physical Attack BasePower will split in two add the start of the calculation.|
As a dragon wins fights, they gain stars. The first three stars are Bronze, the next three are Silver, and the last three Gold. Each star gained adds 5% to the damage caused by each attack. In total you can have up to 9 stars (= 3 gold stars).
The Element Bonus (is multiplied by the value 0, ½, 1, or 2 ~ also known as immune, resistance, normal and critical)
More info: Elements
The Electric Shock of a Lvl 15 Gummy Dragon with 1 Silver star will cause:
- a = "Gummy Dragon 250 Base Power" + ("300100 Electric Shock Base Power"
if physical: /2)
- b = (a+a*0.2*"Level 15 Gummy")*1.8
- c = b*(1+(0.05*"4 Stars"))
- d = c*1
- a = 300350
- b = 2162520
- c = 2595024
- d = 2595024
Result: The Gummy will deal Expression error: Missing operand for *. damage.
Hint: You can calculate the damage of your dragon itself by fill in this template on your sandbox: