|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Life Drain||550||12 hours||Ghost Cloud||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|15||Leech||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The Dark Dragon is highly elusive; only a handful of eye witnesses have managed to spot this creature of the night. Because of its color and nocturnal rhythm, it's virtually impossible to see it!
- The Dark Dragon resembles the Night Fury dragon, "Toothless" from the movie How to Train Your Dragon.
- When the Second Pure collection is completed they will show this dragon on the Dragon Book menu instead of the Pure Dark Dragon.A similar glitch on mobile is that when the First Pure Collection is completed the will still show the Old Pure Dragon which resembled a Unicorn.
- One of it's photo says "Which is my strongest attack ?" The answer for it is "The Grim Reaper.
- The Dark Dragon breathes off green flames or gas, just like the Pure Dark Dragon, indicating that it has Acidic Properties.
- Breeding Dark Dragon and Sea Dragon directly is now possible.
- This dragon is also available in Dragon Black Market.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.