|Dark Fire Dragon|
|Incubation Time||12 Hours|
Dark Fire Gallery
Dark Fire level
Weakness: earth and plant
Immune to: ice
|The Grim Reaper||Dark|
|Karate Brick Break||Fighting|
|High (2x)||Low (0.5x)||No Effect|
|Attacking (Dark)||Water, Metal||Plant, Dark||None|
|Defending (Dark)||Earth, Plant||Electric, Dark||Ice|
To explain when attacking with Dark, Dark Fire deals double damage against Water and Metal and half damage from Plant and Dark. When defending, Dark Fire takes double damage from Earth and Plant, half damage from Electric and Dark and take no damage from Ice. The Dark Fire actually does not learn any Fire attacks even in the Training Center.
- For an unknown reason, the shadows in its first and last form are black, but the shadows in its second form are purple. The skin is always dark gray, with one or more purple stripes.
- Although it's part Fire, it cannot learn any Fire attacks.
- Its form in it's Baby and Adolescent form are most like the form of the Earth Dragon
- It resembles a bull with a firey crest down its back
- Dark Fire was the name of a metal band in the 80s. It lasted only a few months.
- The Dark Fire Dragon is a re-colored and re-styled version of the Earth Dragon
Additional information may be available at Dark Fire Dragon
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|