|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Leech||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|8||Flaming Arrows||650||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|15||Rust||1050||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The realm of dragons has it's own mystique side. It is said that the Demon Dragon appears on the nightmares of the other dragons.
- Demon Dragon has a Social Empires Counterpart, with the same name, and obtained through the Hell's Forge Island.
- There is a typo in its description. It should say "in the nightmares of other dragons" not "on the nightmares of other dragons".
- As a baby it burns the mini demon that floats above its head.
- As a juvenile it temporarily has a halo above its head.
- As an adult its animation shows that when it roars, lighting strikes the ground.
- Demon Dragon, along with Cerberus Dragon, has the Dungeon element, a customized version of Dark element.
- You could get it in the The Dungeon Island Quest.
- After the Light and War update this dragon has highest gold revenue rate amongst all dragons at low level.
- This dragon has a super high gold revenue.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.