Dragon Book or Book of Dragons is a collections checklist. Players are rewarded for completing Breeding and Feeding goals, on a per-collection basis.
- It can be found by
- clicking the "Storage, news and much more"-button (the globe situated to the upper right of the "Build" button) on the FB app. Or, you can click the Dragon Book icon in the top (it shows how many dragons you have).
- tapping "Menu" button (the scroll) on the Android or iOS App.
- Each Dragon is counted thrice towards the final tally, once for each stage of Hatchling, Juvenile and Adult.
- There are between 3-5 Dragons per collection, inclusive.
- Players are awarded 2-9 per collection for completing it, depending on collection.
- Collections containing Dragons that are more difficult to Breed also carry greater rewards.
The Player's total progress is displayed in the top left corner of The Book of Dragons.
Not all dragons are placed in the Book of Dragons, There are only 123 Dragons or 369 Evolutions, so in total there are 0 dragons that are not included.
List of all dragons that are not included in collections:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.02 : Error: No results!
- The dragon book used to show 201 dragons, but only 67 released (with specials, 130). For every level of dragon (baby, adolescent and adult) it shows 1 dragon.
- As of 18 Feb 2014, the numbers above have been increased to 369, with 123 Dragons (3 levels for each Dragon). Tests are still being conducted.
- Many Collections have some odd things like:
- Monstrous - all Dragons except Carnivore Plant Dragon have Terra elements.
- Blue Planet - Penguin and Lantern Fish Dragons are the only dragons that don't look like Dragons. Penguin Dragon is the only Dragon in the collection that has no Sea element.
- Heavy Metal - the first 3 Dragons (when babies) have the same animation.
- Frosty - all Dragons except Blizzard Dragon have Ice elements.
- Bizzare - The Dragons in this collection have random elements.
- Sparky - all Dragons except Battery Dragon look like Electric Dragon, plus they have same idle animations.
- Tough - all Dragons except Venom are based on animals.
- to be completed...
- In the Mobile version, like the PC version, they are classified into the same collections, but you can select any collection straight from the menu instead.
- There is also an error in the Mobile version where a Dark Dragon represents The Second Pure Collection, when it isn't in it.