Dragon Book or Book of Dragons is a collections checklist. Players are rewarded for completing Breeding and Feeding goals, on a per-collection basis.
- It can be found by
- clicking the "Storage, news and much more"-button (the globe situated to the upper right of the "Build" button) on the FB app
- tapping "Menu" button (the scroll) on the Android or iOS App.
- Each Dragon is counted thrice towards the final tally, once for each stage of Hatchling, Juvenile and Adult.
- There are between 3-5 Dragons per collection, inclusive.
- Players are awarded 2-9 per collection for completing it, depending on collection.
- Collections containing Dragons that are more difficult to Breed also carry greater rewards.
The Player's total progress is displayed in the top left corner of The Book of Dragons.
Not all dragons are placed in the Book of Dragons, There are only 123 Dragons or 369 Evolutions, so in total there are 0 dragons that are not included.
List of all dragons that are not included in collections:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.02 : Error: No results!
- The dragon book used to show 201 dragons, but only 67 released (with specials, 130). For every level of dragon (baby, adolescent and adult)it shows 1 dragon.
- As of 18 Feb 2014, the numbers above have been increased to 369, with 123 Dragons (3 levels for each Dragon). Tests are still being conducted.
- Many Collections have some odd things like all dragons in the Hot and Cold Collection have "Hard Charge" attack or except Battery Dragon, all the dragons in the Sparky Collection look like Electric Dragon etc.
- In the Mobile version, like the PC version, they are classified into the same collections, but you can select any collection straight from the menu instead.
- There is also an error in the Mobile version where a Dark Dragon represents The Second Pure Collection, when it isn't in it.