|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Nail Rain||550||12 hours||Rust||1050|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
- It stares at you if you look at it, unlike most of the other dragons.
- In nature dragonflies have 4 wings, but this Dragon has 6. It's because it's much heavier than an insect and therefore needs 6 wings for flight.
- Like a real dragonfly, this dragon eats insects. Its animation cycle includes the appearance of a bee which it snaps out of the air and swallows, afterwards licking its lips.
- A bug made it possible to already obtain a Dragonfly Dragon the day before his release by using wildcard dragons what was 4/07/2012. This was together with the Venom Dragon that had the same bug.
- It has the same attacks as the Queen Dragon and Ninja Dragon.
- On Mugshot, its second pair of wings is not shown.