|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Frost Nova||550||2 days||Cryogenic Freeze||1350|
|8||Electric Shock||1050||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Despite its size, Dujur is as light as a spring cloud and hence does not need wings for flying. Dujur brings good luck with it wherever it flies and never gets tired of helping children!
- Dujur originally was placed in generation Y but changed back to generation X-b after the attack update that replaced his metal attack with ice. This change was probably done because they made a mistake when they provided Dujur with attacks.
- This Dragon had the most expensive Deus Vault formula bought with gems, costing 1500 Gems.
- His formula was Cool Fire + Electric in the Deus Vault but, since it was removed from the game, this dragon became unbreedable.
- Dujur Dragon was once offered for 100 for 24 hour period.
- It is breedable in Breeding Sanctuary on level 3.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.