|Dungeon Island/September 2015
has expired on 28 Sep 2015 12:00:00 +0000.
- It was released on 9/9/2015.
- 10 dragons were available in it, 4 of them were new.
- It is similar to the Throne Island and Farm Island events.
- It was going to be named Electric Dungeon Island.
- You start with 110 .
- Collect up to 600 in each 8 hour period (34,310 max for the event).
- Collection periods start at 24h, 16h, and 8h on the countdown timer; you can collect any time within the period.
- Once a collection period ends those bulbs are no longer available.
- You will get bulbs from: collecting gold and food, feeding, breeding, hatching, and winning PVP battles. Any combination of actions may be used.
- For breeding and hatching longer times get more bulbs.
- To get bulbs from hatching, the dragon must be placed in a habitat or a Kindergarten.
- Bulbs can pay for: opening boxes, skipping fights, and buying dragons.
- You can go to any spot adjacent to the path you have traversed if you have enough bulbs.
Bulb Collection AmountsEdit
||Max per action
|Hatching a hybrid
|Hatching a 3 or 4 element dragon
|Hatching a Legend
Least Expensive RoutesEdit
Costs include the dragons, but not skipping fights
Bulbs saved by skipping dragonsEdit
- Skipping dragons prior to Demon won't save any bulbs
- Demon: 2180
- Kooky: 2470 (take top/outside route)
- Kaiju: 70 (take top route)
- Spiky: 2510 (take bottom route to Immortal)