|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Lightning||550||12 hours||Electric Shock||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|15||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The tale tells us this dragon was born in a great storm that took place in the dark ages when an ordinary dragon got hit by a lightning. Since that day, you can see them on the skies, looking for a shock.
- When the Electric Dragon flies, you will be able to see electricity.
- Due to a Bug if the Electric Dragon placed on a PvP team, the combat will probably freeze when it attacks.
- This dragon has the same looks from the Neon Dragon and the Fluorescent Dragon.
- This dragon is now available in Dragon Black Market.
- You can also get this dragon in Monday Bonus.
- This Dragon's horns change as it matures.
- This dragon can be sent as a gift by any of your friends.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.