|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Lava Balls||550||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|8||Flaming Arrows||650||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
If you can't take the heat, stay away from the Flame Dragon! This temperamental creature is easily set off, but calms down equally fast and always feels deep remorse for the things it burned.
- On PC this is the second dragon to appear in the game.
- Once you have attained the required level, this Dragon becomes available for gifting to your friends.
- The Flame Dragon is one of the dragons that show while the splash screen is shown.
- It was called the "Fire Dragon" prior to 12.12.12 (Dec 12 2012).
- On Dragon City Mobile, it is the first dragon in the game and is built-in on your first time playing on it.
- On PC and Android this dragon is shown on the cover for the game and the app.