- Note: Where currently rebuilding our database. Please be patience until we finish the new data. During the process some of our templates could break.
The Flame Dragon is available from Level 2. It costs 100 and earns 50 upon hatching. It takes 30 seconds to hatch. The Flame Dragons can be breed directly with all elements except Ice. To make results such as Soocer and Coolfire, you must breed Flame Dragon with a hybrid with part Ice, such as Alpine or Dandelion Dragon
|Flame Dragon with...||Result|
|In order to get results like Cool Fire or Soccer you will have to breed your Flame Dragon with an hybrid that contains the Ice element such as Alpine, Dandelion or Fluorescent.|
|Tip: If you breed anything with a Flame component, there is an small chance to result it in a Flame Dragon.|
- Note: If some values are incorrect please report it on the Talk page.
|High (2x)||Low (0.5x)||No Effect|
To explain, when attacking, Flame deals double damage against Sea and Ice, half damage against Terra and Flame, and no damage against Metal. When defending, Flame takes double damage from Sea and Electric, half damage from Flame and Metal and no damage from Nature.
These are dragons that are best suited to defeat this dragon in Combat and there can be any number of good counter dragons:
Dragons whose primary type (what their defense is based on) is Flame include:
This means that all of these Dragons have the same strengths, weaknesses and resistance while defending as the Basic Flame Dragon, which are listed above.
- The Flame Dragon has nearly the same silhouette as the Cool Fire Dragon.
- "Flame Dragon" is also the name of a 1986 comedy/action film. It mostly consists of stock footage from the film Fantasy Mission Force, including scenes of Brigitte Lin and Jackie Chan.
- It can be sent as a gift by any of your friends
- The Flame Dragon is one of the dragons in the logo of Dragon City.
- Fire Dragon Name was Changed to Flame Dragon since 12.12.2012.
- "A Flame is a burning gas and is usually yellow in colour. Flame is defined as the state of burning that produces flames which send out heat and light."
- The universal name of the Flame hybrids and this Dragon is "Xili".
Automated names are the names that the game automatically gives after your dragon has hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, whatever you change dragon/s name to is not considered an automated name. Automated names, however, can only be a maximum of 9 characters in length.
If the name of your dragon is not listed below , freely add it anytime:
Additional information may be available at Flame Dragon
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Power · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|