Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Leech||650||12 hours||Ghost Cloud||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|15||Snow Storm||1050||1 day||Icy Wind||1200|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|Robot · Paladin · Fossil · Seahorse · Sky · Aztec · Butterfly · Chinese · King · Wizard|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 15 or higher dragons
The unique quality of the Fossil Dragon is that it can be trapped in ice for centuries and yet fly away as agile as an eagle when the ice melts. This dragon has a lot of stories to tell.
- This Dragon is the 4th Special Release Dragon.
- Fossils are the preserved remains or traces of animals, plants, and other organisms.
- You can get this dragon by reaching level 20 on Social Wars.
- After the Deus Vault was removed the Fossil Dragon became unbreedable.
- The Fossil Dragon was made breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Sky Masters Collection in the Dragon Book update.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.