|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|4||Snow Storm||1050||2 days||Cryogenic Freeze||1350|
|8||Lightning||550||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The razor-sharp edges turn the Glacial Dragon's whole body into a dangerous weapon! In the cold season he retreats back in the polar regions to regenerate his powers.
- The eyes of this dragon keeps shrinking as it grows from baby to adult.
- As an adult animation it is shown that it can be broken in to smaller pieces.
- The dragon's true name is actually glacier it's just named glacial dragon.
- You can get this dragon at the Recruitment Tavern.
- The Glacial Dragon was the featured dragon on the Dragon Black Market the week of 17 Feb 2014.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.