|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|4||Snow Storm||1050||2 days||Cryogenic Freeze||1350|
|8||Lightning||550||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The razor-sharp edges turn the Glacial Dragon's whole body into a dangerous weapon! In the cold season he retreats back in the polar regions to regenerate his powers.
- The eyes of this dragon keeps shrinking as it grows from baby to adult.
- As an adult animation it is shown that it can be broken in to smaller pieces.
- The dragon's true name is actually glacier it's just named glacial dragon.
- You can get this dragon at the Recruitment Tavern.
- The Glacial Dragon was the featured dragon on the Dragon Black Market the week of 17 Feb 2014.
- This dragon became fully obtainable ever since the Breeding Sanctuary was released.
- To breed him, you must do so in the Lv.4 Breeding Sanctuary in three ways:
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.