|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Precious by nature, this Dragon is the most giving of them all. If you take good care and feed it well, it might just lay a beautiful golden egg.
- Elements -
- Cost in Store - 500
- Breedable - Yes
- (Breeding) Time - ?
- (Hatching) Time - ?
- Selling Price - ?
- - ?
- Category - ?
- Gold is an element with the symbol Au and atomic mass number 79. It is a dense, soft, malleable, and ductile metal. Gold is normally a bright yellow in color and a luster that is both considered attractive and resists being tarnished. Gold is also known to be a great electricity conductor.
- It resembles the Platinum & Metal Dragons except for its golden color and the size & shape of its horns.
- Gold Dragon is the only dragon in the Electric element whose third attack is the Electric shock.
- Its third attack is stronger than its fourth attack.
- You can also get a Battery Dragon by breeding with the same parents.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.