|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Earthquake||550||12 hours||Tumble Weed||1050|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Ice Spikes||650||1 day||Icy Wind||1200|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon is legendary even amongst the legendary dragons. Its regal stature attracts attention wherever it flies. It prefers colder climates due to the risk of sunburns
- This dragon is possibly inspired by the Great White Shark.
- This Dragon resembles from the Dragon in Spirited Away.
- One of the bests dragons to be used against the Aztec ones on BEAT THE DRAGON A plain lvl 10 Great White is enough.
- The Great White Dragon is the Premium Box Dragon for the Winter Calendar on 21 Dec 2013 for 125 .
- The Great White Dragon was added to the Elder Collection on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Dragon Book update.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.