|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||2 days||Tesla Ray||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Bouncy and happy, you will have a new best friend in this Dragon! The Gummy Dragon loves butterflies, sugar and summer clouds
- A baby Gummy Dragon inflates and starts to float for its animation.
- The young Gummy Dragon chews some gum and blows a bubble for its animation.
- For its animation, the adult Gummy Dragon can split into three baby Gummy Dragons.
- The fact that it is primarily nature reflects the fact that chewing gum is made of cellulose, the main component of plant cell walls.
- On 06-27-2012, Gummy received a mirror graphical scale update.
- Gummy Dragon is one of the few dragons that cannot walk. It is always jumping or flying.
- Gummy Dragon is one of the rare hybrids.
- This is one of the strongest Electric dragons, in terms of combat.
- It looks similar to Kirby, from the Kirby Games Franchise.
== Appearance The Gummy Dragon is a Chubby gumbubble With red limbs and Wings
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.