|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||2 days||Tesla Ray||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Bouncy and happy, you will have a new best friend in this Dragon! The Gummy Dragon loves butterflies, sugar and summer clouds.
- The adult Gummy Dragon can split into three baby Gummy Dragons.
- A baby Gummy Dragon swells up and starts to float.
- The fact that it is primarily nature reflects the fact that chewing gum is made of cellulose, the main component of plant cell walls.
- Its egg has the same appearance of the Cool Fire Dragon's egg, but they differ in color.
- On 06-27-2012, Gummy received a mirror graphical scale update.
- The baby Gummy Dragon has no legs.
- Gummy Dragon is one of the few dragons that cannot walk. It is always jumping or flying.
- Gummy Dragon is one of the rare hybrids.
- This is one of the strongest Electric dragons, in terms of combat.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.