- It was released on 21 October 2015.
- 10 dragons were available in it, 4 of them were new
- You start with 110 pumpkins.
- Collect up to 600 pumpkins in each 8 hour period (34 310 max for the event)
- Collection periods start at 24h, 16h, and 8h on the countdown timer; you can collect any time within the period.
- Once a collection period ends those pumpkins are no longer available.
- You will get pumpkins: collecting gold and food, feeding, breeding, hatching, and winning PVP battles. Any combination of actions may be used.
- For breeding and hatching longer times get more pumpkins.
- To get pumpkins from hatching, the dragon must be placed in a habitat or a Kindergarten.
- Pumpkins can pay for: opening boxes, skipping fights, and buying dragons.
- You can go to any spot adjacent to the path you have traversed if you have enough pumpkins.
Pumpkin Collection Amounts Edit
||Max per action
|Hatching a 2 element dragon
|Hatching a 3 element dragon
|Hatching a legend
Least Expensive Routes Edit
It is possible to get to Yokai without spending money.
Dragons Available Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.