|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Magneto||650||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Do you know why this dragon is called Hammer Dragon? Some people think it is because he looks like the hammer fish, but actually he just likes to hit things with his metal head - mainly other dragons.
- 16/08/2013: Released and available in Dragon Black Market.
- Its appearance is similar to the Hammerhead Shark.
- In the baby stage it has no hands.
- Its eyes shrink as it grows up.
- Its bandage disappears in its adult form.
- It has the same bandage on its egg.
- The Hammer Dragon was made breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Gaia Collection in the Dragon Book update.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.