The dragon is only available in Wonder Quest. This event has expired on Sat,07 June 2014 12:00:00 +0000.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|8||Lightning||550||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|15||Nail Rain||550||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
It is far better to be feared than loved. That's what the Hearts Queen Dragon says. She may not be the best for breeding but you should try her in battle! Sentence first! Verdict afterwards. Off with their heads!
- The Hearts Queen Dragon was added on 9 Jan., 2014 as a reward in the Wonder Quest Event.
- The Hearts Queen Dragon is based on "The Queen of Hearts" from Alice in Wonderland, a novel by Lewis Carroll.
- All of the Royal Dragons have the Metal Element except King Solomon.
- It may be the only dragon to have it's first two attacks consecutively as physical attacks.
- It looks like a female, even though all dragons are hermaphrodites.
- This Dragon originally had the same Elements as the King Dragon, but reversed.
- This dragon is now electric and metal as of May 27th(because it can be placed in the Wonder Habitat along with Big Hat and Cheshire Cat)
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.