- It was released on 15 August 2016.
- Three dragons were available in it, one of which is new.
- You start with 110 floats.
- Collect up to 600 floats in each 8 hour period (5400 max for the event)
- Collection periods start at 24h, 16h, and 8h on the countdown timer; you can collect any time within the period.
- Once a collection period ends those floats are no longer available.
- You will get floats: collecting gold and food, feeding, breeding, hatching, and winning PVP battles. Any combination of actions may be used.
- For breeding and hatching longer times get more floats.
- To get floats from hatching, the dragon must be placed in a habitat or a Kindergarten.
- Floats can pay for: opening boxes, skipping fights, and buying dragons.
- You can go to any spot adjacent to the path you have traversed if you have enough floats.
Float Collection Amounts Edit
||Max per action
|Hatching a 2 element dragon
|Hatching a 3 element dragon
|Hatching a legend
Least Expensive Routes Edit
It is only possible to win Jamaican and Bonfire without missing any collection period.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.