|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Laser Beam||650||12 hours||Electric Shock||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use dragons level 15 or higher The legend tells that when you cut one of Hydra's heads off, two more will grow in its place. So you better keep this dragon with a poisonous breath on your friendly side!
- This dragon is the first dragon to have more than two heads in the game.
- The armoured character attacking the Hydra in its animation is from another SP game.
- As it matures, more heads appear.
- His eyes keep shrinking as it grows like the Glacial Dragon, Wyvern Dragon and Burning Dragon.
- Hydra Dragon can be obtained from the Dragon Black Market.
- As of the most recent update, this dragon is now breedable.
- The Only Known Dragon With 4 Heads
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
name : Hydra-Drache quote : same as english language
name : Dragón Hidra quote : same as english language
name : same as english language quote : same as english language
name : 九頭龍 quote : same as english language