|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Ice Spikes||650||1 day||Icy Wind||1200|
|8||Nuclear Hit||1050||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|15||Snow Storm||1050||2 days||Cryogenic Freeze||1350|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This creature of extreme controversy is very hard to capture! Its life is a constant migration from the equator to the antarctic to keep both sides satisfied.
- Even though it is 1 dragon it has 2 tails.
- This dragon has also 2 heads like Pure Dark Dragon & Two-Headed Dragon.
- It seems that there's rivalry between Fire and Ice, as they attempt to separate the body.
- An exclusive hybrid with a pair of opposite elements (Fire and Ice).
- It has a Social Empires counterpart called "Two head Frostfire Dragon"
- When it's in Baby form, it looks like the Hydra Dragon .
- This Dragon first appeared in the Black Market on 2012-12-14.
- It look like Zippleback dragon from How To Train Your Dragon series.
- The Ice&Fire Dragon became breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Multiheaded Dragon Collection in the Dragon Book.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.