- Note: Where currently rebuilding our database. Please be patience until we finish the new data. During the process some of our templates could break.
Available at Level 13 it costs 75,000 gold. It can breed with any dragon except the Flame Dragon
|Ice Dragon with...||Result|
|In order to get results like Cool Fire or Soccer you will have to breed your Ice Dragon with a hybrid that contains the Flame element such as Volcano, Blizzard or Firebird.|
|Tip: If you breed anything with a Ice component, there is an small chance to result it in an Ice Dragon.|
- Note: If some values are incorrect please report it on the Talk page.
|High (2x)||Low (0.5x)||No Effect|
|Attacking||Terra, Nature||Electric, Ice||Dark|
|Defending||Flame, Metal||Sea, Ice||None|
To explain, when attacking, Ice deals double damage against Terra and Nature, half damage against Electric and Ice, and no damage against Dark. When defending, Ice takes double damage from Flame and Metal and half damage from Sea and Ice.
These are dragons that are best suited to defeat this dragon in Combat and there can be any number of good counter dragons:
- It's one of the few dragons with 2 legs including the Coral Dragon & the Petroleum Dragon
- It can be send as a gift by any of your friends
- It is the only non-Legend Element that has no element that will do zero damage to it.
Automated names are the names that the game automatically gives after your dragon has hatched. You can change these names to whater you would like. However, whatever you change dragon/s name to is not considered an automated name. Automated names, however, can only be a maximum of 9 characters in length.
If the name of your dragon is not listed below , freely add it anytime:
Additional information may be available at Ice Dragon
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Power · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|