This event has expired on Tue, 22 July 2014 10:00:00 +0000.
Japanese Island is the first synchronized Quest Event for Dragon City. That is to say, for the first time the Quests across all Platforms (FB, iOS & Android) are sync'ed and Players are not able to complete the Quest once for each Platform. This quest is only available for level 5 players and above. The Rewards for the Quest are Dojo Habitat, Martial Arts Dragon, Oni Dragon, and Shogun Dragon.
- Start: Tues, 15 July 2014
- Duration: 6 days 13 hrs
- Expire: Tues, 22 July 2014
- Platforms: PC
The Dojo Challenge
The Dojo Challenge is the event of the Japanese Island. It contains 4 mini quests to obtain the Dojo habitat and the Japanese Dragons.
4 quests are: The Dojo quest, The Soke quest, The Oni quest and The Shogun quest. Quests are unlocked in sequence, at the completion of the previous quest.
1 Jade 2 Two headed 3 Nenufar 4 Spicy 5 Waterfall 6 Gummy 7 Chinese 8 Ninja 9 Armadillo 10 Granite 11 Poo 12 Meteor 13 Chimera 14 Juggernaut 15 Burning 16 Deus Pet 17 Ice&Fire 18 Aurora
- The Mobile version of the Event carries a bug. The Opponent Dragon you will face corresponds to the Medal number rather than the fight number; i.e., for Medal 1, the Opponent Dragon is the Jade Dragon.
- After purchasing a Slate with Medals, another bug may crash the game if there are remainder Medals.
- Another bug will crash the app after defeating the Shogun in combat. --> Known Bugs
The Combat Quick Reference may be useful.
1. The Dojo Quest
2. The Soke Quest
3. The Oni Quest
4. The Shogun Quest
- The island's fights can be played once in two hours. But it said that 'Start for 0(gems)' instead of 'Start for 2(gems)'! Speeding it up will also not affect your gem count, allowing you to get as many Dragon Medals as you like without losing anything.
- First island based on a country.