|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Tumble Weed||1050||1 day||Asteroid||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 15 or higher dragons
Wobbly and cheerful, this dragon is a blast! It has a special ability to change color when it grows up and it makes people of all ages laugh hysterically!!
- This Dragon is the 5th Special Release Dragon.
- This dragon changes it´s body color as it grows (The baby is purple, the adolescent is light green and the adult is orange).
- During its animation it eats the ball on its tail and some jelly can be seen in its body.
- This dragon was created by Jenny and its default name is also Jenny.
- This dragon egg can also be obtained free through DC free gifts on Facebook, it is random.
- The egg contains the colors of all stages.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.