Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Flooding||650||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Sometimes the most beautiful thing can be the most harmful one. Looking at the Jellyfish Dragon might feel like a mesmerizing dream, until you get too close...
- This dragon is available as a reward in the Pirate Island Event 13 Jan 2014 - 20 Jan 2014 on PC only.
- The Jellyfish Dragon appears in the mobile version of the Pirate Quest's battle chain, appearing in the 9th battle.
- In its baby form it is just a jellyfish.
- It has no legs but many tentacles.
- One of the few dragons which move without touching the ground.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.