|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Head Butt||788||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Legendary Wind||550||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|8||Paralyzing Spell||650||1 day||Aurora Borealis||2100|
|15||Rainbow||1050||2 days||Legend Spell||2300|
|Legendary · Crystal · Mirror · Wind · Droconos · Nirobi|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon is so legendary that no words can do it justice. Be aware though: your life will never be the same again after encountering this creature made of legends.
- After the Light and War update, the Legendary Dragon was renamed to the Legacy Dragon and you must breed two pure dragons or two pure hybrids in order to get a Legacy Dragon.
- The dragon can be bred at level 34, but can not be placed until level 38 in the current setup of the game.
- Between all the dragons in the game this dragon has the largest Gold Revenue.
- It is available in the new Recruitment Tavern after reaching Level 42 however it is unlocked in the shop at level 38 only.
- It is the only recruitable dragon with the legendary element.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.