|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Giant Mouth||975||2 days||Astro Hit||1650|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|War · Juggernaut · Leviathan · Red Woods · Colossal ·Thor · Odin· Loki· Wrestler · Dark Elf|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This epic creature has inhabited the seas for eons, devouring entire civilization as a snack. Do you dare go deep and discover the treasures it hides
- In Christian mythology, a creature named Leviathan is a great sea monster who is referenced numerous times throughout the old testament. It is boasted to be massive and extremely powerful, and is finally destroyed at the end of time.
- The word Leviathan comes from ancient Hebrew, and means "twisted" or "coiled". In modern Hebrew, it simply means "whale". In Western Civilization, it is often used to describe through hyperbole any large aquatic creature.
- The Leviathan Dragon is currently the only Rare Hybrid introduced in Light and War update.
- The second Dragon from Dragon City to have a long, serpent-like body. First being the Monstruous Dragon.
- The first War Dragon to have eyes that aren't blank.
- The Leviathan Dragon resembles Ishkal from Magic Pets.
- While fighting in combat he never touches the ground and keep flying.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.