- Pure Elemental Habitats have been removed from shop and existing ones were replaced with normal Pure Habitats. Pure Elemental Dragons all can live in Pure and elemental habitats now.
- The Dragon limit of Pure habitats has increased to 2.
- The appearance of the Legend habitat has changed. It takes up less space and is easier to click on, and is also the first habitat to have animation.
- The earning caps on pure and legendary habitats have been substantially decreased. Legend habitats now cap at 350k and Pure habitats cap at 80k.
- New habitats now exist for Light and War. The caps are substantially higher than the new caps on Legend and Pure habitats.
- Pure habitat sells for 1M and Legend habitat sells for 2M despite their high costs (most structures in the game sell for half their original cost, but Pure costs 30M and Legend costs 40M).
Habitats gold caps recieved a substantial buff.
Habitat build times were nerfed.
|Big Light||24M||3M||120k||3||24 Hours|
|Big War||30M||3.75M||180k||3||30 Hours|
The gold cap values of elemental habitats have changed. They now increase by a set increment in elemental order. Legend Habitat storage cap was also changed.
Big habitats now increase by 10k in Elemental order.
The legend habitat received a modest buff, quite possibly because of strong user outcry of it's recent nerf of over 50% during the Light and War update.
|Habitat||symbol||old value||new value||change %||change value|
Habitat build times were nerfed (increased). Previously, the maximum basic habitat build time was 2 hours. The times now increase gradually toward the build time of the new habitats.
Many users are reporting on bugs with the Big Light Habitat. Please see the bug tab for more info.