|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Archangel · Justice · Sun · Gaia · Luminsicent·White Knight|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Deep into the sea looks pretty dark. The luminiscent has evolved into total darkness providing his own light, which uses for hunt and disco parties, two things totally mergeable.
- Element1 -
- Element2 -
- Cost in Store - 1500
- Breedable - Yes
- (Breeding) Time - 1 Day
- (Hatching) Time - 1 Day
- Selling Price - 192000
- - 192000
- Category - 4
- Despite the name of this dragon being spelled Luminscient, the word is actually spelled "luminescent". This is spelled correctly in the dragon's description, so clearly this is a typo on the part of Social Point.
- There is a grammatical error in the description. With corrections in bold, it should read "which it uses for hunting and disco parties".
- Its wings look like those of the Plankton Dragon.
- This dragon has eyes like headlights of a car. Definitely, it would be a handy dragon to have in the dark.
- It could be based on the Angler Fish.
- It tryes to scare us when it is an adolescent.
- His eyes become smaller when he grows from adolescent to adult.