Other Languages: Español
- Note: Where currently rebuilding our database. Please be patience until we finish the new data. During the process some of our templates could break.
You can get this dragon by breeding a Fire Dragon with a Metal Dragon at the Breeding Mountain or Ultra Breeding Tree. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Metal Dragon can also result in a Steampunk Dragon.
Medieval Dragon Gallery
- Note: If some values are incorrect please report it on the Talk page.
|High (2x)||Low (0.5x)||No Effect|
Automated names are the names that the game automatically gives after your dragon has hatched. You can change these names to whater you would like. However, whatever you change dragon/s name to is not considered an automated name. Automated names, however, can only be a maximum of 9 characters in length. ("Note:If Your Medieval Dragon Name(Automated not Renamed) is not listed here you can add here anytime")
- The Medieval Dragon had a task to protect King Arthur's Sword, which is known as "Excalibur".
- King Arthur is a legendary British leader from late 5th and early 6th centuries.
- It appears to be simply a Fire Dragon in knight armor.
- Its automated name "Nessie" is a reference to the Loch Ness Monster, nicknamed "Nessie"
Additional information may be available at Medieval Dragon
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|