|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Magneto||650||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This Dragon is highly unpredictable, poisonous and has an exceptionally low melting point. But when the sun shines from the right angle, this liquid creature looks absolutely magnificent!
- Mercury is a chemical element with the symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum. - Wikipedia
- Its egg looks like the Petroleum Dragon's egg, only differing in color.
- Its animation cycle includes a period of lying down and appearing to sleep.
- You can get a Seashell Dragon by breeding with the same parents.
- His second element is Sea, because Mercury is the only metal that is typically liquid at room temperature. Also, Mercury is the one of the two only elements liquid in the periodic table (with the other one being Bromine).
- The Chinese name for Mercury is literally translated as "water metal".
- It acts as a dog when it is a baby.
- This dragon's appearance is the same from baby to adult.
- This Dragon has the same health rate as the basic dragons.
- Even though it has Metal, it cannot learn metal attacks in the Training Center.
- It is the second lowest gold producer after Sea Dragon.
- His first attack is not a physical attack, but Magneto.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to see the complete list of dragon's automated names.