Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Magneto||650||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This Dragon is highly unpredictable, poisonous and has an exceptionally low melting point. But when the sun shines from the right angle, this liquid creature looks absolutely magnificent!
- Mercury is a chemical element with the symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum. - Wikipedia
- His second element is Sea, because Mercury is the only metal that is typically liquid at room temperature. Also, Mercury is the one of the two elements that are liquid in the periodic table (with the other one being Bromine).
- The Chinese name for Mercury is literally translated as "water metal".
- Even though it has Metal, it cannot learn metal attacks in the Training Center.
- It is the second lowest gold producer after Sea Dragon.
- Its body looks similar to that of a Flame Dragon or Cool Fire Dragon and it also has the same facial expression.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to see the complete list of dragon's automated names.