Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Storm||1050||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|8||Head Butt||788||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Tumble Weed||1050||2 days||Sand Storm||1350|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This classy monster comes from another dimension, a world full of Monster Legends! He crossed space and time to join the Dragon City inhabitants, where he feels really welcome.
- Same elements and appearance as the Musu Monster in Monster Legends.
- This Dragon is a gift for attaining Lvl 10 in Monster Legends, a similar game by the creators of DC.
- This Dragon was briefly offered to DC players as an incentive to install and play ML. It was, however, taken offline due to some glitches.
- The Monstrous Dragon is (September 2013) reported to have been released globally.
- In the adult form it is very long.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.