|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|15||Flooding||650||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Fantastically beautiful, this dragon always draws crowds wherever it goes. Have you seen those floating flowers move on a pond? Maybe it wasn't a flower after all...
- Nenúfar is the Spanish term for a female water lily, which has larger pistils but smaller stamens than the male.
- Nenufar Dragon looks similar to the Pokémon Bulbasaur and its evolutions, Ivysaur and Venusaur.
- The large flower bud on its back periodically sprays out small flowers that slowly float to the ground, after which the large bud opens.
- In its baby form, its animation resembles a Venus Fly Trap.
- This Is Bullshit! Copied From Pokemon.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.