|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Paralyzing Spell||650||1 day||Aurora Borealis||2100|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Rainbow||1050||2 days||Legend Spell||2300|
|Legendary · Crystal · Mirror · Wind ·Droconos·Nirobi|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Master of doom and darkness. Lord of all the creepy things. His Linkedn profile is totally impressive if you're looking for an expert in the bad side of things. Breed Pure dragons to get the Legendary ones.
- Its egg looks like a Hades Dragon egg.
- It has the same colour of eyes and body of Toxic Dragon.
- Its body looks like the Colossal Dragon's body.
- One of the few dragons that does not have the word "Dragon" in its name.
- After Light and War update, you must breed two pure dragons or two pure hybrids in order to get Nirobi.
- After the Light and War update, Legendary Dragons are considered as the rarest dragons.
- Despite being a Legend-element dragon, its HP rate is the same than that of the rare hybrid dragons.
- This dragon looks like Juggernaut Dragon because it has scars all over its body.
- Nirobi, along with Droconos, has lower HP than the other Legends.
- It is one of the difficulty 3 legend along with Wind, Droconos, Mirror and Crystal dragons.
- It stands on it's four legs along with many other dragons.
- When fighting, it's thumbnail shows its full body unlike the rest of the dragons which only shows their heads.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.