This event has expired on Thu, 05 Feb 2015 11:00:00 +0000.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||2 days||Bee Hive||1350|
|8||Flying Kick||413||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Tumble Weed||1050||2 days||Sand Storm||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
When Deus was a child, he liked the art of Origami. One day he created a beautiful paper dragon, and he blew life into it. Since then, the Origami Dragon can be seen floating on thermal air currents high in the sky.
- Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding, which started in the 17th century AD at the latest and was popularized outside of Japan in the mid-1900s. It has since then evolved into a modern art form. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques, and as such the use of cuts or glue are not considered to be origami. Paper cutting and gluing is usually considered Kirigami.
- The number of basic origami folds is small, but they can be combined in a variety of ways to make intricate designs. The best known origami model is probably the Japanese paper crane. In general, these designs begin with a square sheet of paper whose sides may be different colors or prints. Traditional Japanese origami, which has been practiced since the Edo era (1603–1867), has often been less strict about these conventions, sometimes cutting the paper or using nonsquare shapes to start with.
- To most people, origami means "paper folding".
- He was on the Black Friday Special on 24/11/2014.
- He is now available as a prize for completing the Origami Cup in the Coliseum, similar to the Martial Arts Dragon.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.