|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||12 hours||Leaf Blast||1050|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 10 or higher dragons
What happens when you put a dragon in paradise? It grows bright, light feathers, starts to glow like gold and is filled with eternal peace and tranquility unlike any other dragon known.
- Paradise Dragon's appearance is the same as the Firebird Dragon.
- This dragon has the same attacks as the Butterfly Dragon.
- The Paradise Dragon is available in the Dragon Black Market 06 Dec. 2013 - 13 Dec 2013.
- The Paradise Dragon was made breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Festive Collection in the Dragon Book update.
- One of the few dragons with feathers.(eg:Sky Dragon)
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
- Game File Locations